The Magnetom Verio by Siemens offers your patients with great access and comfort that is made possible by the 70cm Open Bore. This results in higher throughput and referrals. This MRI system is made for patients of all shapes and sizes. They will feel less discomfort and anxiety which will reduce the need for sedation and minimize claustrophobic injections. The Magnetom Verio MRI system comes equipped with Tim™ technology which increases throughput thanks to shorter scan time, which creates an opportunity to increase your procedure volume.
The Magnetom Verio is the shortest 3T system on the market with an ultra-light magnet. You will have less of an investment from the start because of the system’s size, weight and stray field. It minimizes siting requirements and costs without compromising the performance.
Siemens Magnetom Verio 3T Product Description
- A unique combination of 3T and 70 cm Open Bore
- The shortest 3T system on the market today
- Ultra-light magnet with zero helium boil-off
- Large field of view, support a full range of clinical applications
- TrueForm™ magnet design offers enhanced image quality by optimizing the homogeneity
- Higher speed and superb image quality powered by the VQ-engine gradient
- syngo SWI
- syngo GRAPPA
- syngo BLADE
- syngo TWIST
- syngo SPACE
For more information on the Siemens Magnetom Verio 3T MRI system, contact Siemens MRI Equipment. We can provide high quality MRI equipment at the right price for your clinic.